I will dance, I will sing...
"Then maidens will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I
will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and
joy instead of sorrow."
-Jer 31:13
If you could see me right now, I guarantee YOU would be laughing.
Possibly falling down, on the floor, rolling around, hysterically kind of laughing..
As I uncontrollably dance around the room in my pj's, twirling and singing,
"Our God is greater our God is Stronger, God you are higher than any other..."
Obviously fist pumping the sky at greater, stronger, and higher.
"Our God is greater our God is Stronger, God you are higher than any other..."
Obviously fist pumping the sky at greater, stronger, and higher.
But if you were here, I would probably pick you up off the floor and invite you to dance and sing with me.
"I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me"
-Ps 13:6
If you didn't want to, I would look at you like you were crazy and make you watch Soul Surfer, because that's what I just did, and THAT is why I am dancing around singing like a little girl full of hope, joy, and peace.
AHHHHHH! Seriously, I am on like a God high. Who would have thought such a simple life movie would be so inspiring.
If you have not watched it, WATCH IT!
Then you can join me in my jubilant dance of praise. And trust me, you want to.
"and a time to dance"
-Ecc 3:4b




Comments