In the morning when I rise

In the morning when I rise,


 In the morning when I rise,


In the morning when I rise,


Give me Jesus and a great sunrise.
By some water with a view
let the light have a mist its breaking through.


Oh and, let there be some clouds there too,
by the water with a view.


May the greens be glowing gold,
In the breeze that's not too cold,
As the morning gnats dance,
At summer light's first chance.


In the morning when I rise,
Give me Jesus and a great sunrise.
With his hand he'll pull me through,
to places he's been leading you.


But If he concludes I'm not for you,
If that day comes and things get blue,
I know that he will carry me,
And every morning I'll be free,
If in the morning when I rise,
I've got Jesus and a great sunrise.


Comments

Popular Posts