Patience is hard...

"A person’s wisdom yields patience;
    it is to one’s glory to overlook an offense."
-Proverbs 19:11 
 
I am waiting patiently on the Lord..
to reveal my next steps..
to open my eyes..
my mind..
my hands..
my heart..
the door..
"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patienceBear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you."
- Colossians 3:12-13
 
Pray for me, that I will not become frustrated in this time of waiting.
That I will live with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
Have you ever noticed your strongest quality in your worst moments becomes your biggest flaw?
I have..
"Lord give me peace in my patience as I seek you more earnestly.  Open my eyes to your path, and give me confidence as I change my direction.  Let me not become weary of doing good, but find joy in honoring your law.  Give me wisdom in the words that I use, and actions that I take.  Help me when my fleshly desires try to take over, and remove any temptation from my path.  Thank you for answering prayers of previous days.  Thank you for the friends and family that are encouraging me.  I pray you too will be with them today, fill them with all that they need, especially those that are overseas in the mission field and serving our country.  Thank you for the warming sun, the cooling clouds, the musical birds, the soft green grass, and the delicious food :).  Let me be your hands and feet today.  I pray this in your Son's precious name, Jesus.
Amen."
 "The end of a matter is better than its beginning,
    and patience is better than pride."
-Ecclesiastes 7:8 

Comments

Popular Posts