All HE did...
You are invited....
A lot happened while I was in India, God changed me, He worked through me, He worked through others. Since I arrived back home less than a week before classes I was unable to share, in person, what I experienced with you. Finally, the time has come for us to gather, praise God and hear of the great love He shared and is sharing on the other side of the world...I hope you can make it :)
I was looking at scripture and I thought it was funny that God led me to this...
"They said, “Rabbi” (which means “Teacher”), “where are you staying?”
“Come,” he replied, “and you will see.”
So they went and saw where he was staying, and they spent that day with him. It was about four in the afternoon."
-John 1:38b-39
Having already decided to have the party start at 4 :)


Comments