"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever"
- 1 Chron 16:34
As I woke up this morning and opened the shades to look out onto the
valley below, I was amazed at the beautiful nature God has surrounded me
with.
The sun was shining bright making the creek dance. While the
cold weather left a frost on the trees that made the ground, leaves, and
trees glisten.
As I get ready for Thanksgiving with family I reflect on the wonderful people who have touched my life the last year, along with the spectacular memories and adventures I partook in. Here are a few pictures of people and things I am thankful for this past year.
 |
| Dan and Ang |
 |
| The "Fam" with my parents in Daytona SB2011 |
 |
Homecoming Tailgate with Kayla, Beck, Sar, Katie, Erin and Andi.
 |
| File Family at Eric and Becky's Wedding this July |
|
 |
| "THE guys" :) |
 |
| My Bethel AFC Danishpet family |
 |
| Dancing with Mom, Chico, Schuy n Christine |
 |
| Breakfast Thursdays with Angela |
 |
| Dr. Angelina and I setting a caste |
 |
| The GCC India Arts Team 2011 |
 |
| My lovely roomies(Eva, Shan, Victoria) and I at the First Football Game |
 |
| J :) |
 |
| Friends at my 20th Birthday Dinner |
 |
| File Girls at Becky's Engagement Party |
 |
| Twink |
 |
| Cubs Game |
 |
| Dinomatic :) |
Happy 21st Dina! Wish I could be there with you to celebrate! You are truly a wonderful woman and I am blessed to have you in my life!
There are no words to explain how honored I am to know these people, and have had the ability to make these memories. Every day I am in awe of the blessings God have granted me.
I do not deserve His grace.
"Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy"
Comments