Melt Me n Make Me Whole....wheat. ;)
I knew I was officially a ChemNerd while melting butter last Christmas break, and thought, "look at all the intermolecular forces breaking," while the butter slowly turned from solid to liquid. Always enjoying and loving science, I wondered why at the end of last semester when I began to loathe going to class, yes I mean LOATHE. Hoping to go onto Med School, there is a lot of pressure to get A's. Well basically I HAVE to get A's. This creates so much stress that I do not take the time to enjoy the classes, instead I get frustrated as a result of grades I find unacceptable. I feel completely bare, unable to do anything on my own
Life is so, gogogo, I need to slow down and love, live and be.
I want God to break me down, like the butter, and make me complete and whole, kinda like the whole wheat pancakes below ;) That takes time, and patience is needed.
The best advice I have gotten from multiple people when I share my worries with them is, seek God first, He'll help you sort out the mess, and show you where to head. What I know is, that if I want to go to Med School it has to be God's doing, not mine.
So right now I'm headed to study for my BioChem Exam tomorrow. Currently, my academic aim is to maintain my current GPA this semester. All I know is this step, still waiting on God to reveal the next one, while trying not to plan one for myself.
| Raspberry, Dried Cherry, Rosemary, Mint, Oatmael, Corn, Whole Wheat, LemonMilk Pancakes |
"Let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands for us"
Psalms 90:17-
"I am the Lord who heals you."
Exodus 15:26
Pray we will not worry, that we will do our best, and let Him do the rest.

Comments
#1. Your cooking is inspiring and looks delicious.
#2. I enjoy that you have a scientific mind and a glowing faith all at the same time. You're wonderful and I can't wait to see all that you accomplish!