I find Him..
Had my first half-week of classes. Having always enjoyed school, I'm really excited to be back. I went to the Chem. floor the day before we started and instantly said, "I feel at home."
India really was exactly what I needed. A reminder that this long, hard road is worth it. That no matter how long it takes, or how many times I am told no, I must push forward. God gives me peace in knowing He is taking care of everything. I am by no means the smartest person ever, but none of the people in the Bible ever really seem like the best candidate for the roads God places them on, but that is exactly why they are the best. Jesus gives us Holy Spirit so we could do things beyond our natural abilities because this life is not about us. It is about Him and how we can further His truth, His goodness, His love.. As long as whatever I am doing in life is praising Him, I know I will be happy. After all, He is the one who makes my heart beat.
I thank God for giving me focus. I praise Him for peace. I thank Him for slowing me down and reminding me miracles are everywhere if we just open our eyes and embrace them whole-heartedly.
“In Christ alone, my hope is found, He is my rock, my strength my song.”
“We through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.”
-Galations 5:5
“The Holy Spirit empowers us, not just to live for Jesus, but to be like Jesus.”
-Anne Graham Lotz

Comments