Dear Brain, you could show up now,,thanks the body you belong to.

So I have been back almost a week, my brain still has yet to arrive.. 
just ask anyone who has been with me.  I feel like I am dreaming, or something.

This week has been crazy busy with catching up with friends and family, I am pretty sure even if my brain did arrive, I have not been home to open up the package and relax to allow it to get re-situated.

I head back to the Dale today.  Hard to believe it is my junior year.  That is okay though, I most likely still have 7 more years of school after this one..

Coming home from India I had no clue exactly where I was living this semester.  While there a problem arose with the apartment I was to live in, and it will not be completed the first month of school, or 2... Who knows with our landlord.  I decided I was not going to decide, or worry about it while in India and I didn't.  So when I had less than a week to figure out where I was going to live upon return to the states you would think I would feel a lot of pressure.  Nope.  I prayed, I had decided I was giving this one up to God.  My plan was to move in Friday before school starts, I just asked Him, to open where HE wanted me to live and close where HE did NOT want me to live.  Long story short, I was going to be unable to move into the apartment. Instead, I am living in a house with three friends who graduated already but either work at the school or in the area.  I did not stress, I did not worry, I knew God was going to help me out on this one, I gave up the stress to Him and He COMPLETELY took care of it.

Yeah, this may seem like something little, but God wants us to give Him even our littlest of problems.  It is in them learn how to trust Him with the Big.

I am home safe.  India opened my eyes to many wonderful things.  I am excited to see all God has planned for my future.  

Keep a look out for blogs from my journaling in India the next month.  :) They are coming.

"Casting all your care upon Him for He cares for you."  
-1 Peter 5:7

Comments

Popular Posts