Amazing song!
So today is pretty bland so far. Came home from visiting my cousin up in Kalamazoo and really haven't done much yet. Waiting til 4:30 to head down to Granger meet with nick for church then my soccer game. While I was sitting bored I decided to check out my old favorite band Cartel. I was listening to a song I had heard a million times before but never really listened to. When the lyrics hit me I was like wow this is so true. So I'm putting up the video so you all can see it. Basically the song is about not letting other people tell you who you are, just be who you're supposed to be, because if you be who they want you to be you're never going to make them happy because that isn't who you truly are. I love it! It's so true!

Comments