To whom can you cry out?
When the reality that you are broken hits you.
And you feel all wrong..
No matter how much you beg,
no matter how much you cry,
the animosity remains...
"Fears are flowing
Tears are rolling
My Savior is good
Come on let's start running
To tell the world who's coming
Even in this dark
Even when I am stark
serenity is holding me
Grace overflow,
He never lets me go
Forgive me father for my despair
I just need to feel you there
Don't let me hold to worldly things
This is the cry that my heart sings
Even if while here, I never fully see
serenity is holding me.
Grace overflow,
He never lets me go
Your faithfulness is true
I'm overwhelmed by you
In simplicity I see
You are always there for me
In simplicity I see
You are always there for me
With words that hit so strong
"The Father above hears your song"
"I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord watches over you—
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

Comments
Michael Blanchard