God is Good, let us share His goodness

  Arrived in India safely 2 days ago.  Spent one night in Mumbai, and last night in Chennai.  Heading to Salem later this afternoon.  Not quite sure how my internet access will be there, however I will be able to get on late July, around the 29th.  As of yet being here has not fully hit me.  It is crazy how the poverty is everywhere, even next to the working buildings, and large homes, it all feels surreal.

Yesterday we visited Saint Thomas Mount, where he was speared in the back 20 years after trekking to this random far away place now Chennai India.  It is crazy to think I am standing where someone who ACTUALLY saw Christ and felt His wounds died, still, not quite real.

I have to go now.  We are catching our flight to Salem.

Keep me in your Prayers.  I am off to share God's goodness, and have it shared with me. :)

Comments

Popular Posts