Daddy's Day
| Cubs Game 2011 |
My dad has always been there since day one. I will forever be a "daddy's girl." Somehow I was blessed enough to be placed into his family. God knew our common love for jokes, fishing, food, and baseball would create long last memories and a bond like no other. He leads and loves this family with a sense of humor and giving heart
The best thing about Paul David File is his desire to witness Christ to my siblings and I, whether by displaying service to others with the gifts God blesses him with or by being a honorable husband to my mother. My dad is a rockstar in sales, and he never misses the opportunity to share his faith with the many people he encounters while working. "I am a Disciple of Christ, cleverly disguised as a Realestate Broker," is one of dad's favorite thing to tell my brothers and I. He continues to encourage us to follow where God is leading. I am truly thankful to God for allowing me to be a part of his family. I love you Daddy!
"My children, listen when your father corrects you. Pay attention and learn good judgement"
Proverbs 4:1



Comments