Sometimes you have a lot to say...

Sometimes you have a lot to say..
sometimes there is so much you want to share..
but sometimes it is just simply put in a few words,
other times words do not matter at all..
You can not make someone see something they do not want to...
I would not say beauty is in the eye of the beholder,
beauty is in the eyes of the open.
I can show you what I find beautiful, explain to you why I find it appealing, but until you decide to look, or understand, you may never see what I see.
When we find beautiful things we want to share them.. tell the world.
Sometimes the world does not want to see or hear about them.
What is one to do?
Me,  I'll keep encouraging, sharing, loving, praying...
I will try my imperfect best to let my actions speak louder than any word that could come from my lips..  
to search for beauty in the ugly, unseen or overlooked
and hope that one day you too will choose to see the beauty surrounding us..
that can be in us too.
"Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right.
 The hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the Lord hath made even both of them."
-Proverbs 20:11-12

"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth"
-1 John 3:18

"I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints" 
-Ephesians 1:18

"In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:
‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
    you will be ever seeing but never perceiving. 
 For this people’s heart has become calloused;
    they hardly hear with their ears,
    and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
    hear with their ears,
    understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.’
 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. For I tell you the truth, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it."
-Matthew 13:14-17

Comments

Popular Posts