He has gone before me..

God amazes me with His faithfulness.

I knew something was coming.  Me, being over-analyzing me, thought it was going to be something horrible.  I prayed for all the ones I loved, that God would protect them.  That no one would get sick, in an accident or anything like that.  I was ready for something big and horrible to come.  
When it hit, I almost wanted to laugh.  No one died, no one was sick, no one was hurt...well not technically.  Without God, I am not sure what my instant response would be or how I would have further handled the situation.  I probably would have been broken again, unable to let people in for a while...  re-building my walls up higher and thicker than ever.
Instead, I laughed, prayed and thanked God for preparing me for the worst.
It is good to know I have a Savior who has gone before me and is looking out.  Makes me secure and confident that no matter what storm comes, He's been there, done that, and won.
My God is greater,
My God is stronger,
God You are higher than any other.

"God anticipates our needs and plans ahead. He is right there on time to help." -Eugene Peterson.
 
 "God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ."
 - Phil 4:1
God does not want us to have pain.  He wants us to prosper.  I am thankful India helped me open my eyes to His Spirit.  Now I'm working on the hearing part..

 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
-Jer 29:11

I need to remember to delight in Him, and know His plans are so much better than mine, could even try to be.

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart."
-Psalm 37:4
Also, thanks Twink (aka Christy Stanton) for being mr these photos :)y celebrity model fo

Comments

Popular Posts